frequently asked questions
- Q: How long have you been in business?
- A: We have proudly served Florida since 2002.
- Q: Are you reliable?
- A: Your trust and satisfaction are our main priority. We take your trip as seriously as you do. We carry an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. And with over fifteen years of experience, we know how to provide service you can count on.
- Q: Are you insured and bonded?
- A: We’re insured, bonded, and authorized to do business as a pre-arranged transportation company. There’s nothing more important to us than getting you to your destination safely.
- Q: How can I book your service?
- A: You can book online at portcanaveral.me/port-canaveral-rates.html. We also accept reservations by phone at 407-851-2625 and by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Q: Once the service is booked, do we get any confirmation?
- A: Yes, you will get a full, detailed confirmation email with the description of your reservation immediately.
- Q: What is your cancellation policy? Can we cancel the service?
- A: Yes, you can always cancel your service. You’ll receive a full refund if you cancel at least 24 hours prior the scheduled pickup time. After that, you will receive a 50% refund.
- Q: Are there any other fees, taxes, or surcharges over the flat rate after the booking?
- A: No. Our prices include airport fees, tolls and port fees. The price we quote upon booking is the price you pay. A gratuity for driver is not required, but it is appreciated for good service.
- Q: Are your rates per passenger or a total rate per trip?
- A: Our rates are per person The fee is the same regardless of the number of people in your party.
- Q: Where do we find you at the airport?
- A: At Orlando International Airport, we have a spot assigned to us in each terminal. Your confirmation email you will give you full instructions for meeting our driver. You can also download our customer mobile app, ATCUSA, and track your driver.
- Q: Where do we find you at Port Canaveral?
- A: That depends on the terminal and the cruise line. If you’re traveling with Disney Cruise Line or Royal Caribbean, we’ll be at Spot 4 for pickups in the pickup area. Remember to stay connected with your driver by downloading our passengers’ mobile app, ATCUSA.
- Q: Is your service shared or private?
- A: Our service is shared for a private service please visit us at www.atcmco.com
- Q: In case my cruise is canceled or relocated to another port of call due to weather, will we still get the full refund?
- A: 100 % YES. We understand that weather can cause last-minute changes. Just contact us as soon as you know about the change and we’ll make sure you get a full refund.
IN CASE YOU DON'T FIND YOUR QUESTIONS HERE PLEASE JOIN OUR CUSTOMER FORUMS
ATC offers an active community of customers who engage with each other and with our support team to answer questions, share insights and learn best practices. Or contact us directly at 407-851-2625 or email@example.com.